martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

Natalie Portman seasons pictures

Natalie Portman Topless Dior Advert Outtakes

These are outtakes from Natalie Portman’s topless Dior campaign. I thought I’d lead you into the post, alluding to hopes of seeing Portman’s formerly bony clavicle. And now I’m going to mock your faps, by pointing out most of the time she’s topless, she’s part covered by a dress. She holds it up, so only her ribs and sideboob are showing. Which is fine. But it means there’s only one or two shots were she actually has no shirt on. Though, now I think about it, I literally just remembered that she’s partially-naked in Black Swan and gone down on by Mila Kunis. So, I guess her shoulders aren’t really that shocking any more. Okay, instead, look at some pretty pictures of January Jones in her Ver-says campaign, where she’s actually naked, except for her shoes and alarmingly large purses.


http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios: