martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Natalie Portman: My Baby don’t Be Named Oscar

  • Natalie Portman arrives at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Calif. on February 27, 2011
  • Natalie Portman arrives at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood
  • Natalie Portman and fiancée Benjamin Millepied arrive at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., on February 27, 2011

3/4


  • Getty Images

    Natalie Portman arrives at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre on February 27, 2011 in Hollywood

  • Getty Images

    Natalie Portman and fiancée Benjamin Millepied arrive at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards held at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., on February 27, 2011

Natalie Portman is inching closer to the birth of her first child, but there’s no way her little one will be named after the golden statue she picked up at Sunday night’s Academy Awards.

“Would it be too crazy to think you might name your baby Oscar?” a reporter asked backstage in the pressroom at Hollywood’s biggest night.

“I think that’s probably, definitely out of the question, yeah,” Natalie laughed.

Natalie won her first Oscar, a Best Actress award for playing tormented ballerina Nina in “Black Swan.” Natalie, of course, learned ballet for the part and her fiancé is Benjamin Millepied, her co-star and a dancer himself. The actress revealed their impending arrival was having a blast during the ceremony.

“The baby was definitely kicking a lot during the song portion of the show, a little dancer,” she said.

As she moves on from “Black Swan” into new roles, Natalie was asked if she thinks becoming a mother will affect her future career choices.

“I have no idea. I mean… one of the most exciting things about being pregnant is that I just… I’m accepting the complete unknown, it’s a complete mystery and miracle,” she said. “And, yeah, it’s really just accepting that I have no idea, which is what all of us live every day.”

While she spends the next few weeks bathed in an Oscar glow, Natalie is planning to enjoy herself.http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

“The next dream I have in terms of very short term future is staying in bed, not having to do my makeup or hair, and keeping my sweats on, relaxing,” she said. “And for my child, I mean… just to be happy and healthy I think is what every parent could ever wish for.”

Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.

No hay comentarios: