martes, 15 de febrero de 2011

Natalie Portman, Liv Tyler, Delphine Arnault, Karolina Kurkova and Karlie Kloss joined designer John Galliano

NYDIOR1

Natalie Portman, Liv Tyler, Delphine Arnault, Karolina Kurkova and Karlie Kloss joined designer John Galliano for the re-opening of the 57th Street Christian Dior flagship after a five-month renovation.

To toast the occasion, Ms. Portman, the new face of Miss Dior Chérie perfume, joined Mr. Galliano outdoors for the store facade lighting. Not wearing any tights, she promptly rushed indoors.

"It's all so beautiful," said Ms. Tyler, a Givenchy celebrity spokeswoman. "I haven't been so in the know with fashion lately, and I didn't go to the show last season in Paris, so I don't know what I want yet." http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

"Maybe I want these booties," Ms. Kurkova said, pointing to her feet. "They're really high, but I'm lucky I get to try them before I own them. Santa, put it on the list."

No hay comentarios: