miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman arrive on the red carpet for the New York premiere

Actresses Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman arrive on the red carpet for the New York premiere of their new film 'Black Swan' held at The Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. - Johns PkI / Splash News

Actresses Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman arrive on the red carpet for the New York premiere of their new film 'Black Swan' held at The Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. - Johns PkI / Splash Newshttp://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

Natalie Portman has revealed that as an only child her friends have become her 'fake siblings'.

The 29-year-old Black Swan actress confided that she has surrounded herself with a large group of friends to make up for the fact that she doesn't have any brothers or sisters.

She told Vogue, 'I have fake siblings. I always imagine that's why I have so many friends.

'In New York, I have probably 50 people that I'm very close to so there's constant interaction, but I don't really see anyone regularly because it's 50 people.'

And having recently moved to Los Angeles from New York, she admitted that she's already a bit homesick.

'I'd always been really wary of Los Angeles then I realised I liked it,' she said. 'But everyone important to me for my entire life is in New York.

'In Los Angeles I have five friends, and I see them every day. It's the first time I've had really close girlfriends. Kate and Laura Mulleavy have schedules that are similar to mine, so we can go for a hike at noon, or to the museum in the middle of the day.'

No hay comentarios: