miércoles, 15 de diciembre de 2010

film Love And Other Impossible Pursuits, starring and produced by Natalie Portman.

Earlier today I received an e-mail from a reader, asking if I knew anything about IFC picking up the rights to Don Roos’ film Love And Other Impossible Pursuits, starring and produced by Natalie Portman. This film hasn’t been on my radar in a while, as it played at Toronoto in 2009.

I couldn’t find any references to this transaction having occurred, and from what I could gather on IMDB and the various movie news sites, no one was talking about this happening. Then I checked my RSS feeds.

Earlier today IFC Films quietly announced a film called “The Other Woman” and wouldn’t you know it, it’s the exact description of Love And Other Impossible Pursuits! In the description for The Other Woman, they even reference that it’s an adaptation of the Ayalet Waldman novel. I can’t seem to find any reason why they’d change the title, other than the fact that it’s a mouthful. http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios: