viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

NATALIE Portman likes to misbehave

Natalie Portmanhttp://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

The actress insists she isn’t a total goody-goody — because she parties with her pals when she’s out of the public eye.

I have a lot of fun,” she says. “I can’t when I’m working, but when I’m out of the public eye I go out and have fun and party with my friends. My friends aren’t famous people, though, and we go to each other’s apartments rather than to clubs with movie stars. That’s not my group of people.”

(PICTURE: Natalie Portman locks lips with Mila Kunis!)

“I love acting but it means you leave your friends, family and home for three or four months,” she adds.

“If you do it more than once a year, then you really don’t have a life.

“But producing and directing would allow me to live at home and be with my friends.”

Portman recently admitted she finds it difficult to live up to her reputation as glamorous Hollywood star because she just wants to slob out at home.

“Every actress I know is the messiest, grubbiest person,” she said.

“It can make you feel very ugly at home, too, when you are always all made up then you wake up in the morning and your hair is disgusting and your face is disgusting.”

No hay comentarios: