sábado, 8 de enero de 2011

Natalie Portman had "super depressed" moments while attending Harvard University.

http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

The actress graduated from the prestigious college with a degree in Psychology in 2003 but admitted she put on weight and struggled to cope at times during her studies.

She explained to American Vogue: "I gained my freshman fifteen or 20 and had super depressed moments. That Cambridge winter is tough. It was important to know how to go through that and how to get myself out of it. You start learning how to ask your friends or professionals for help, or go to mentors."

Despite gaining a few pounds in college, the actress - who plays anorexic ballet dancer Nina Sayers in new movie 'Black Swan' - says she is happy with who she is and would never try to limit what she eats like her character does.

She said: "I swear, I eat. I ate a bagel an hour ago. I consume my own weight in hummus every day. I cook a lot, and I even do vegan baking."

"I like pleasure, I like joy. I'd never get to the point where I would starve or injure myself like [my character] Nina does. I'm the opposite-when I'm hungry, I eat, and I always make sure I'm eating something delicious."

No hay comentarios: