jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Natalie Portman and Helena Bonham Carter the en combat to the Oscar.

Natalie Portman and Helena Bonham Carter are among the stars that have given their reaction to their Oscars nominations. http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

The nominations for the 83rd Academy Awards next month were recently announced and the stars that were included were quick to give their reactions.

Helena Bonham Carter has been nominated for the Best Supporting Actress prize for her role in The King's Speech.

Speaking about her nomination, she said: 'Of course I am thrilled to receive an Oscar nomination. As my 3-year-old daughter said: 'Yay!' I couldn't put it any better myself.'

Natalie Portman is nominated for Best Actress for her role in Black Swan and she said: 'I am so honoured and grateful to the Academy for this recognition.

'It is a wonderful culmination of the 10-year journey with Darren [Aronofsky] to make this film.'

No hay comentarios: