domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Natalie Portman V FOR VENDETTA Theoretically, this film could be described as follows:

http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/




This is an adaptation of a graphic novel by Alan Moore and David Lloyd, directed by James McTeigu and produced by Joel Silver and the Wachowski Brothers.
Natalie Portman in the cast in the role of Evey Hammond and Hugo Weaving as V. We can find other actors like Stephen Rea and John Hurt.
The film tells the story of V, a freedom fighter who seeks to destroy a fascist state located in England in 1997.
But we can go a little more .... my boy tells me ... that ... that of the mask that ... they say is Hugo Weaving? Correct .. correct if you want because the poor boy did not have left him do not half cameo, therefore we can say that you can try .. jajajaja Hugo Silva that is what some would like to hear, or my neighbor, the third ... but no! I'll confess a little something ... V is Lucatona ... there is we want @ reader / a. ..
Hmm ... Natalie Natalie ... oh my ... I expected to ask for clemency to the holy virgin wet road because I go wrong with this subject ...
Story of boy meets girl with a mask that's all nice, although I do not think I would love to gut anything, but if some soul has not been glued candida a vision ... ... I hold my guts Natalie I want to do seven children!
The message of the movie ... Fight ... and seek freedom, oh angels ... if everyone knows that freedom is there in New York (They call it the liber), she was planted there since the encampment gave churri .... See if it takes time for those hoping that there was not even the light bulb and torch in hand pichurri is waiting for the very Zanguango ... in his other hand ... not a book .. is the volume any more big espasa to give him in the head ... it will be possible! Such audacity ... the late arrivals are the young ladies!
After all this dissertation, I hope that the vision and what I have ...

No hay comentarios: