lunes, 25 de enero de 2010

Natalie Portman and the rule of three apples, perfect to avoid stress in film

http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/



Tobey Maguire stars in "Brothers" with Natalie Portman and Jake Gyllenhaal but Maguire Portman knows the past the cake, since she was 14.

And now that go promoting the movie, just an anecdote that I liked it, mostly because I like Natalie Portman or fu ni fa, I find it intensité or perhaps too perfect, I know. But this listen, won me over.

Although ... think of a girl of 14 also releasing something that shows me what to intensité where is genetic and unavoidable.

It is the rule of three blocks. And this is how Maguire has told:

I remember the day I met taught me something important, the "rule of three apples." We were in a film and I do not think I liked too much and was about to say something ...

And she said, "Wait a second. Do not know the rule of three apples?"

"What is the rule of three apples?"

"You should not talk about the movie until you have three blocks away from the cinema"

Is not that right? This is something I'd recommend to anyone who ends up as a movie is not out yet when the word "end", such that it will not leave, they turn in the chair with the "What's that?", Necessitating a speedy trial before he could breathe.

With how good it feels to digest a film for at least a few minutes, for more often, and it can then talk about it. At least in my case ...

The story I read on the blog of Nathaniel Rogers. But then I found the exact time on MTV, so much better, here Maguire telling it:

Do you belong to those who need time before we talk about a movie or not?

No hay comentarios: