sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2009

Natalie Portman says acting has always scared because he is always worried

Los Angeles-Natalie Portman says acting has always scared because he is always worried that people will not see their work with credibility.
The actress, who declared that found recientemiente recess has been exciting (...), pelíuculas focuses on directing their future, but admits that this task is as terrifying as it being in front of the camera.
"I love directing. Fear is intrinsic to everything you do as a creative person, "he said.
"You're always putting your profile in front to have it destroyed. If you think too much in case I'm terrified. I prefer to make, "he said.
Portman, 28, revealed at the beginning of this October how he used self-harm.
"As you sit in your personal life is how you affect your performance and what ultimately act affects you live Jan Sentimeintos this time in your life," he said to the Los Angeles Times.
"I shot 'Heat' when I was 14 and a girl who died. A year later, I got into a fight with my mother and I cut my veins. I never did that before and I have not done it again later, but I think my veins have definitely affected my bloodied psychosis, "he said.

No hay comentarios: