miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

"I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman" ft. Nelly Furtado and Saukrates (Video)

"I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman" ft. Nelly Furtado and Saukrates (Video)

"I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman" is the third single off K-os' great Yes!, which is already out in Canada but drops Tuesday (Nov. 17) in the States. It's one of the better tracks on an album full of single-worthy cuts. It was apparently intended to be a Saukrates and Nelly Furtado collaboration that (thankfully) made its way onto Yes! at the last second. Producer Rich Kidd deserves some credit for flipping the painfully annoying O.C. theme (Phantom Planet's "California") and making it palatable. But what makes the track especially enjoyable is its catchy-as-hell hook full of harmonizing between K-os, Saukrates, and Furtado. The video isn't especially groundbreaking, but the song itself and bizarre pig/spacey ending make it worth our time.
http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios: