sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Natalie Portman thinks movie premieres are like weddings.

http://nataliaportman.blogspot.com/

The ‘Brothers’ actress – who has been single since splitting from singer Devendra Banhart in September 2008 – isn’t worried about getting married because turning out for the debut of a new film gives her the same level of attention she would receive as a bride.

She explained: “It’s funny, some of my actress friends and I talk about how none of us have the big wedding obsession that other girls have and I think that’s because what girls experience on their wedding days happens a few times a year for us.

“Any time you go to a premiere, you get your hair and make-up done and everyone is looking at you. So when I’m not working, I want to be comfortable.”

When she isn’t involved with Hollywood Natalie admits her friends poke fun at her fashion sense.

The 28-year-old star added to Elle magazine: “My friends have been calling me a crazy cat lady recently because I’ve been wearing nut-s**t clothes that don’t really match. I like things that are comfy or funny - preferably both.”

No hay comentarios: